This heavy-duty, all-metal Fire Extinguisher features a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger. It's UL rated 1A:20B:E and meets minimum 1A:20B:E code requirements for fighting wood, paper, fabric, flammable-liquid, and live electrical-equipment fires. The color-coded gauge provides accurate measurement to ensure the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency, and the metal pull pin and safety seal help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering.The chemical-resistant and waterproof label features easy-to-read instructions and won't deteriorate over time. The extinguisher fits easily inside a standard fire box.
- Perfect for the home, kitchen, garage, shed, workshop, office, car boat or truck.
- Easily puts out paper, wood, plastic, rubber, petrol, oils, paint & electrical fires.
- Bonus car and heavy duty metal wall mount for secure anti-roll mounting, easy to mount.
- Easy to read pressure indicator for checking capacity and working order.
- ABE compressed 1kg dry powder, the most popular and widely used for fire fighting.
- Certified and Approved to AS/NZS 1841.5
- Fire Rating: 1A:20B:E
- Powder Type: ABE 70% MAP
- Operating Pressure: 11 bar
- Dimensions: 100mm x 370mm
- Cylinder Volume: 1.0L
- Cylinder Thickness: 1.0mm
- Test Pressure: 27 bar
- Full Weight: 2.4kg
- 1 x Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x Vehicle Bracket