The grafting tool includes both a pruner and a complete grafting kit. It makes the removal of excess leaves effortless. Three replaceable grafting blades are adequately sharp to make precise cuts. The garden grafting tool will help you make clean grafting cuts that enhance chances of successful grafting!
- HIGH QUALITY: Grafting tool made of high-quality materials, high-strength ABS plastic handles, high-elastic springs and high-carbon steel sharp blades, you can use the grafting cutting tool with ease.
- EASY TO LEARN AND OPERATE: Sharp blades can be quickly grafted and trimmed, convenient and fast, no need of pro’s guidance, you will be able to use the garden grafting tool in a few minutes.
- WIDE USE: Generally garden grafting tool applicable to fruit trees, vegetables, nursery plant grafting, flower grafting, etc.
- HIGH SURVIVAL RATE: The cuts made by this grafting tool will fit together perfectly for maximum cambium contact, significantly improving the survival rate.
- SUPER TIME-SAVING: Cut, join, tape, and the grafting job is done. You don’t have to shave same slopes on both branches with a knife as in the old laborious and time-consuming way.
How to use
- Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant is not the same size, match on the side only.
- Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5: The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blades and the end of blades both can cut, one-piece blades can be used as two pieces blades, so you would have total six pieces blades.
- 1x Garden Grafting Tool Set