This powerful 1800W Topex heat gun is an ideal tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal of adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface and more. It has two temperature settings, 400°C,600°C, which are suitable for a majority of heating applications. The Professional and durable material and ergonomic comfort grip provides greater comfort for long hours of use.
- [ERSATILE MULTI PURPOSE HOT AIR GUN]: Ideal for stripping old paint, removing old flooring, drying paints or body fillers, removing labels and stickers, de-icing of frozen water pipes, loosening rusted bolts, soldering, heating of tar, tin, bitumen and waxes, shrinking of insulation tubes and hoses, deforming of plastics and PVC parts, welding of plastics and PVC foils, removal of stubborn adhesives, points and colors.
- [POWERFUL & DURABLE]: Powerful 1800 Watt motor capable of delivering temp options of 400 or 600 Degrees Celsius in 1 minute. At less than 1 Kg weight, provides the perfect balance of power, weight and size saving you time while blowing consistently hot air. Robust impact resistant body and metal head for long life and durability.
- [SAFE & EASY TO USE]: Compact tool body eliminates operator fatigue; temp switch can easily be changed during operation with one hand. 4 quick-change interchangeable nozzles and 3 scraper blades included.
- Brand: TOPEX
- Model: TX062
- Power: 1800W
- Position 1: 400°C 300 L/min
- Position2: 600°C 500 L/min
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- 1 x Heat gun
- 1 x Blow molded case
- 4x Nozzles
- 1 x Scraper Hook and 1 Blade
- 1 x Instruction manual