The Topland 12V Self Priming Diaphragm Water Pump is a high quality positive displacement diaphragm pump that can run dry without damage. The pump features an on/off demand pressure switch with plug-in quick connections. Ideal for spot spraying applications where a single nozzle is used.
- Built-in Safety prevents overload.
- The pump body is sealed to prevent incidental moisture and dust from entering. Able to operate in a wet environment.
- Self priming function allows it to be mounted above water tank.
- Sealed switches and electro coating to inhibit corrosion. Soft rubber mounting tabs to reduce vibrations. When installed correctly, Marine Duty Fresh Water Pumps provide years of quiet operation.
- Widely used for for Garden sprinklers, shower, water taps in the boat, caravan or motor home, spray agricultural chemicals, fertilizer, bug spray.
- Voltage:12V DC
- Currect:MAX 3.0A
- Max Pressure : 100 Psi
- Oper Flow:1GPM(4.0L/min)
- Inlet/Outlet size:10.5mm
- Water temp.: 5~45°C
- Vertical Suction Lift: 2m
- 1 x Diaphragm Water Pump
- 4x Mounting Screws
- 2 x Hose Clamps
- 1x User Manual